All the properties have, included in the price -
- Central heating controlled by thermostats on radiators and hot water always available.
- Each kitchen has a refrigerator, freezer, cooker, microwave oven, toaster, crockery, glass cutlery and cooking utensils and dishwashers (except for "The Guest Suite")
- Digital colour televisions, all have Freeview and DVD players.
- Bath/shower rooms have electric shaver points and each unit has a hairdryer.
- Beds are made up with an electric under-blanket, duvet, pillows and bed linen. A set of towels is provided for each visitor.
- A vacuum cleaner and 'starter set' of cleaning materials are provided for visitors' use, also complimentary toiletries have led me to coin the phrase 'just bring your dog(s), yourselves, your clothes and your food'.
- There are shared laundry facilities (washing machine and tumble dryer) at Moor Royd House .
- Access to the Internet is available in all properties.
Prices for 2019
Please note: All prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking.
"The Old Farmhouse"
|per week||£550.00 per week|
|2 - 6 nights||£90.00 per night|
|1 night only||£110.00|
|For 3 or more nights - £175.00 deposit.|
"The Other Side"
|per week||£400.00 per week|
|2 - 6 nights||£60.00 per night|
|1 night only||£70.00|
One or two nights - Full amount at time of booking.
For 3 or more nights - £80.00 deposit.
"The Guest Suite"
|Duration||Price(1 Person)||Price(2 People)|
|per week||£225.00 per week||£275.00 per week|
|2 - 6 nights||£45.00 per night||£50.00 per night|
|1 night only||£50.00||£60.00|
|For 3 or more nights - £100.00 deposit.|
Note: The above prices are applicable to shorter stays. I am happy to discuss a different rate for people who make a definite longer term booking.
Please Note: While we welcome well behaved dogs we do advise that they cannot stay in the bedrooms; we also insist that they cannot be left alone during the day. There is a nominal charge of £5.00 per day for your dog.
How to book
Bookings can be made by telephone, email, fax or post. Payment can be made by sterling cheques or by direct debit/credit card. Please make cheques payable to Janet M. Hird.
For more information regarding a booking or one of the properties above, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email at email@example.com